Welcome Airmen to National Truck Driver School’s Air Force Education Benefits.
First, we would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your Air Force service and dedication. These benefits are the keys to the future for those in the process and planning for the transition process to the “civilian world”.
National Training programs are approved for VA, TA and DANTES education benefits. We have trained many service members, such as you, to become professional tractor-trailer drivers. Many of our staff members are prior military members and know, first hand, when the time comes to “get out” a whole new world opens up for you… but you have to be prepared. How well you are prepared can be the difference between success and failure.
Use the air force benefits you have earned BEFORE you get out and don’t wait until you only have a short time left.
The Air Force will pay up to $4500 per fiscal year towards your education through the Tuition Assistance program. Accessing these benefits is now even easier through the Air Forces AI Portal.
Give us a call at 1-800-488-7364 or fill out the information request form to speak with one of our military transition specialist to learn about the benefits available to you.
What we offer:
National Truck Driver School offers our airmen TA approved training that is a fast track to a well paying job with benefits. Our programs are designed in such a way that allows airmen to enroll and train while still on active duty.
What can a Class “A” CDL provide you?
A CDL can provide you with:
- A secure job – no matter where you go there are trucks and truck drivers. Nothing gets from one place to another without a truck. If you bought it a trucker brought it. Drivers will always be in demand.
- Benefits such as health and dental insurance for you and your family
- Opportunity to see the country you served. You’ve seen the world now see your own country
- Great pay – average drivers start out earning between $35,000 and $50,000 annually.
- A back-up job plan – even if you move on to another career nothing guarantees that job will remain in need. Take a look at the economy today. Millions of people have lost their jobs and now must find other means in which to support themselves and their families. Those that have a CDL have an answer to this situation.
- We call this the Power of the CDL!
Married to Active Duty Military? Learn about the benefits to you by viewing the Military Spouse information.
Want to take a sample online lesson to see how easy it is? Click here: Sample CDL Online Lesson
Take a look at some of our past graduates and read stories of people just like you. Click here: Truck School Graduate Stories
Job Placement Assistance… WE GOT IT. To learn about our Lifetime Job Placement Assistance and how we help our graduates succeed in the trucking industry click here: Job Placement Assistance
Most importantly, don’t wait until the last minute to try and prepare to enter the civilian work force. The earlier you prepare the better off you will be. Even if you have one year or even two years or more it doesn’t matter; getting your CDL license now will give the security of knowing you have control of your future and when you separated… you are prepared with a back-up job plan.
Make your move… Give us a call now. Our Military Education Specialists are standing by. 1-800-488-7364
Learn more about our CDL Course Options for: Active Military & Veterans.